Thursday, February 24, 2005

photos finally....

Can't sleep so I have been putting my restlessness to good use and finally figuring out how to post photos. It is a cinch really, but I have never had the free time to read up on it. And now as you are well aware, I have plenty o' time. So watch out....many pics to post, and I have even more reason now to take my camera with me everywhere. :-) Everyone loves a puppy picture, so a good place to start. Here's Baby Beebs at about 8 weeks. The Precious Boo, at 5 months, back at her old dog park in Philadelphia. The almost 17-year-old kitty diva, C.K., doing what she does most days. Always reminds me of the "El Senor Don Gato was a cat, on a high red roof Don Gato sat..." song we sang during music class in elementary school. (In hindsight, perhaps I should have put C.K. first; she'd be really p.o.'d to know she wasn't....) All three begging for a piece of serrano ham from S. Photo by G.M.vdB. Big Jim's beloved chilis, in our very crowded kitchen. Photo by T.F. Big Jim showing his skill with the plastic sled. How many of you would have thought there would be snow in southern Spain in May? Be honest. Photo by G.M.vdB. My adorable niece Cora. Cora and Pooh Bear, modeling her Christmas "toights" as she calls them. mylifeinspain (left) with sibs back at the PA Dutch homestead, Christmas 2004. Greens and photo by my dad.
The sprawling village, where it all now takes place. Okay, I think that's enough for one go. It's 2:30 am now, and I do actually have to meet M.A. at 11:30. She's taking me to Nerja so that I can pay our car insurance bill for the next year. Yes, I know, exciting stuff, but any reason to leave the house these days.... hasta pronto, mylifeinspain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home