Sunday, January 08, 2006

unpacking


Mr. Beebs, very proud of his new sweater, stealing some time in C.K.'s bed while she's off begging for more cat food. I think it is time we finally get the Beeb man a bed of his own. Have been very busy since we have been back. As I did a final check of my e-mail before we headed to the airport Wednesday, I received an e-mail from my editor titled "Emergency". Turns out he found a bunch of files that should have been sent to me months ago and now needed to be done "immediately". Couldn't get any work done on the flight to Paris because the woman in front of me reclined her seat and was out for the duration. Managed to get some done during our layover at Charles de Gaulle and have been working ever since. Err. Plan to tackle the unpacking today and perhaps spend some time with my new best friend, Clementine, the iPod. And sort through the vacation photos. :-) More later.... hasta luego, mylifeinspain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home