Tuesday, January 03, 2006

packing

I hope everyone has had a wonderful and happy holiday. We have had a fabulous time visiting and reconnecting with people, and I thank everyone who participated in my Nostalgia Trip 2005 as I went back to many of my old haunts to check them out. Great fun. :-) Big Jim and I have a day planned of packing and visiting my grandmother and then we intend to spend one last night chilling on my parents' loveseat recliner, which just sucks you in and cradles you off to sleep. It is divine. My last-minute decision not to bring my laptop has resulted in virtually no postings during our trip, but I will do a recap and put up many photos after we are settled back in Spain. It is always difficult to leave our friends and family here, but we are both anxious to see the pets and ready to get back into our regular routine (and I am itchy to really begin playing with my new toy---yes, the Big Jim surprised me with a super-cool video iPod for Christmas). We have had a wonderfully relaxing vacation, and we thank everyone who put us up along the way. Much love and best wishes for a super 2006! hasta pronto, mylifeinspain

1 Comments:

Blogger G.C. PHILO said...

Wish you a Happy 2006 as well!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home