Friday, December 09, 2005

happy friday

Just a quick message to say todo esta bien aqui. It has just been another busy week. T minus 6 days until US departure. My editor sent me beaucoup files to do before the holiday, so I am very busy on the work front. No word on the job interview, but that is because the agent went on holiday this week (and neglected to mention this to the interviewees). So there should be news next week. For those who still have not figured out where Big Jim was last week, a clue lies in the flags. :-) I am also giving computer lessons to one of the retired neighbors. This is going to be even more work than I expected, owing to the fact he has zero familiarity with a keyboard. But we did manage to get him to start up the computer on his own, as well as send a few e-mails yesterday. I also made up a few step-by-step cheat sheets for him to follow, but wow....I had almost forgotten how daunting the Internet first seems. Also, Wednesday was Almendena's birthday, so Big Jim and I and R. gave her flowers. And for the first time ever, I was invited into her house for a glass of wine. Spanish houses in these parts are usually off limits except for family, so this was a very big deal. Okay, I must get back to work. Have a nice weekend, everyone! Hasta pronto, mylifeinspain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home