Wednesday, December 14, 2005

on a jet plane

...in just a little while. The house seems so quiet without the pups around. We took them to their hotel for the next three weeks, Kosydale Kennels, this afternoon. The precious Boo was more than happy to be there as Pat and co. spoil the dogs rotten, plus she totally digs the social scene. While she introduced herself to the dogs in the neighboring kennels, Mr. Beebs marked his territory, making their temporary home his own. I dealt with the paperwork while Big Jim wiped the tear from his eye. I am almost completely packed, and the husband is off napping. It has been a busy day of running errands, handing off keys and kitty care instructions, and delivering Christmas gifts to friends in the village. I am excited to see friends and family and eat bagels with reckless abandon. So much has happened to us in the past year...my eye problems, my mother's back surgery, hurricanes, the earthquake, moves, the end of a marriage---I just can't wait to give everyone a big giant hug. Will write more from the US when I get a chance. Now it is time to pack up the laptop and sign off. See you stateside. Hasta luego, mylifeinspain P.S. Still no word on the job interview. The agent believes the hiring company is dragging their feet a little bit until the new year, which is typical. We continue to cross our fingers...and toes.

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

Hey if you have time for an nyc visit, let me know!! I have a guest room....

Becky H.

12:24 AM  
Blogger mylifeinspain said...

Hey Becky,
We will try. If you are in K-town over the holidays, give us a call at the homestead.
xxoo,
mylifeinspain

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home