Friday, June 24, 2005

tgif/garden shots

The week has just flown by again, not that I am complaining really. Just means that I will see the Big Jim sooner. :-) Speaking of the Big Jim, when you find yourself complaining about how hot it is in your part of the world, think of the poor guy (and the millions of others in Pakistan) because the temperature today in Islamabad and Lahore is 47C/116F, with winds, so that it truly feels as though one has walked out into a convection oven. Today's photos also are for the Big Jim, who still seems wary that I can pull off a garden with any degree of success. So Husband, please observe the following:
First pepper of the season, top just right of center. I believe it is a Thai bird pepper, but can't be sure because the sun has bleached all of my labels.
Pepper #2, I have no idea what this one will be, perhaps a more traditional Spanish green chili. Will just have to wait and see. :-)
Pretty posies....
The young ones; see Big Jim, we will have plenty o' peppers. There are roughly 150 plants in total. :-)
yet another gratuitous dog picture. mylifeinspain turns 1 on Sunday. I am putting together a birthday quiz, complete with prize for the person who gets the most correct answers (sorry, mom, will have to disqualify you from participation; everyone else is free to enter). I repeat, there will be prizes.... :-) Have a nice weekend, everyone! hasta pronto, mylifeinspain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home