Monday, January 24, 2005

retina update

Just a quick message to let everyone know I am okay. Please forgive typos because I am only able to see the keyboard. The surgery went off without a hitch. I keep referring to the hospital as the hotel because it was very swank, private room, big leather couch, full restaurant menu, which was a pity because I had no appetite. Was back at the doctor today for a checkup, and Drs. Rubio and Marcos are very pleased. The eye looks perfect, and the retina has already reattached. I have at least 8 more days of "reposo absoluto", and then I believe life can begin to get back to normal. Okay, many more stories to tell but must get back to staring at the ground, so they will have to wait until later. Thank you again for all the good wishes. Hasta pronto, mylifeinspain

1 Comments:

Blogger alex delaunay said...

I am glad to hear that you are fine

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home