Monday, May 02, 2005

all packed

...and soon off to bed. Must get up early to take the pups to the kennel, and then I have a few hours before I meet Francisco, my taxista, and leave for the airport. Am excited to see Big Jim, of course, as well as our friends in Germany and Belgium. As I wrote to my friend J.A.R., though, I wish I could take the BBC (our collective nickname for the pets, and coincidentally coined by J.A.R.) with me so that we could all hang out in bed together, like we do at home. Big Jim does miss his little Mr. Beebs so.... No plans to blog while traveling, although if we make a pitstop at an Internet cafe, I may post a quick update. Amuse yourselves by reading from the archives until I return, or just checking out the inside of my eye. :-) hasta luego, mylifeinspain
The white smudges incidentally are from our filthy scanner, which I was too lazy to dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home