Monday, April 25, 2005

quick mr. beebs update

Just got back from the vet---good news! Little Beebs is almost completely 100%, to the amazement of the vet. No fluid left in his ears to drain, no need for operation, no reason for me to go into my litany about why I preferred a less invasive procedure before going ahead with the surgery, etc. Typically, these things take 10 days to 6 weeks to drain on their own, which is what causes the disfigured ears. Mr. Beebs' ears cleared in less than 24 hours. The only explanation the vet could offer was that he is a very healthy dog. And all those people who laugh and think I am crazy for feeding the dogs lots of raw meat and some vegetables, take note. He still has a slight fever, so I will keep him the meds for that; otherwise, I just need to keep an eye on him and make sure he continues to eat and play as normal. And hope this is the last medical problem we have to deal with for awhile! hasta pronto, mylifeinspain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home