Sunday, April 10, 2005

sunday morning nature lesson and other tales of the goat track


Mediterranean butterfly orchid (officially I believe Orchis papilionacea) Took the camera along with me today on the goat track. This really is one of the most beautiful times of the year here for walking. Found several of these Mediterranean butterfly orchids....very tempted to snag one, but I resisted (having seen the movie "Adaptation" and all).
Busy farmers Mr. Beebs was told off later by the farmer on the left because the pup foolishly followed the water from the irrigation ditch down to the farmer's field. Oh boy did the expletives fly!
The Beeb man, before his run-in with the angry farmer.
Clouds over Maroma As I mentioned the other day, we have had sunny but very windy days of late. I am not sure what it is, but the wind seems to be making people in the village act even more strangely than usual, a la a full moon.
The precious Boo, smiling. :-) A poo-free Boo. My mother, by the way, is still not convinced that this dog is capable of any wrong and thinks I applied peanut butter to the Boo on the previous post. As if. hasta pronto, mylifeinspain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home