Tuesday, August 03, 2004

how do you know...

you've been sitting in front of a computer too long? When the little spider who has been living on your desklamp and laptop decides to attach his new web to you. I'm sitting here watching him travel back and forth from the lamp to my arm, not sure exactly what is the best thing to do. I don't want him to continue this arduous work, because as soon as I get up to fetch another cup of coffee, the web will be ruined. I also don't want him to fall into the deep dark hole that is my keyboard. I think I'll just wait until he makes it safely back to the desklamp before I make a move. Any other suggestions? (killing the little bugger is not an option) mylifeinspain

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surprised you fancy Ann Coulter. Impressive

9:45 PM  
Blogger mylifeinspain said...

I don't fancy her. What made you think I did? I think she's crap.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just kidding.. I reckon that libertarians are not your cup of tea.. that was obvious after reading your blog even though is not a political one...

It is an interesting blog indeed. So.. not being a political one, my comment ends here..

ahhh, try the sangria with a dash of Jack Daniels. You might like it. It is pretty good!!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home